So you’ve got your best glad rags on for Halloween but now what? Where are you supposed to shake what your mother gave ya’, enjoy an evening of entertainment and hang out with those who love all things spooky as much as you do? Luckily, we’ve put together a guide to take you through this chilling time!
1. Step your game up with some costume inspiration - outrageous to last-minute- from the cool kids at Buzzfeed.
2. Get up to get down at some of the most furiously-funky dance nights Halloween has to offer. Choose from dead pop star karaoke to fake blood breakdance battle-offs for a chance to showcase your best frighteningly good moves.
3. Go on a ghoulishly-good ghost hunt and give yourself the heebie-jeebies!
Bill Spectre’s Ghost Trails: Widening your eyes to all things murderous and blood-curdling, Bill will lead you down the cobbled streets of Oxford whilst regaling you of tales from grisly days gone past.
Ghost Walk Brighton: Exploring some of Brighton’s most famous landmarks like the Old Steine, prepare to venture where most dare not. A great family-friendly treat.
The Original Ghost Walk of York: Started in 1973, join the exceptional storytellers of the longest running ghost walk in the world for a night that’s sure to capture to imagination and terrify the heart.
4. Feast on a Day of The Dead Fiesta with the ghouls at Soul Kitchen Food - expect incredible, authentic Mexican cuisine. Or why not crawl through some of these frightfully good dining spots in London.
6. Enjoying a night in? Grab a blanket, coffin, stake (delete where appropriate) and make your way through this stellar list of 100 Halloween films, Invasion of The Body Snatchers to Psycho *cue screams*.
7. Hungry for more gleefully chilling flick entertainment? Here are 10 all-night cinema screening fests to sink your teeth into.